RSS

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mastery through Leonardo da Vinci | Hikaru Miyakawa | TEDxBoulder


As another year draws to a close, I am reflecting on the exciting events which took place this year. There's one event that stands out above the rest. I was selected as one of the 12 presenters to give a presentation at TEDxBoulder 2015 conference back in September. It was a spectacular event, and I am very happy for the co presenters s well.

I'm really honored and happy to know that my presentation at TEDxBoulder 2015 was approved by official TEDx / TED organization, and it is available to be viewed via the youtube channel. 

It is titled, "Master through Leonardo da Vinci."
 
Please enjoy! Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHhqsMADNY 

(more to follow)

Thank you TEDxBoulder and its wonderful community!

Hikaru Miyakawa