RSS

Thursday, January 22, 2015

5 Day Art Challenge on Facebook (Day 1)

Day 1 of 5 Day, 3 art per day Challenge
第一日目・1990年頃の幻想作品3点


I have been nominated by my friend, Pascal Lecocq, the artist of Blue, to participate in the 5 Day Art Challenge on Facebook, where the nominated artists are invited to share 3 pictures of their work per day for five days. It is always wonderful to be respected by the peers.
After researching, I've found that there are several ways to go about this. For me, I will show my artworks from the past which I have not yet widely shown in the cyber world and nominate at least one artist at the end of the 5 day challenge.
On this initial day, I have upload 3 works from around 1988 - 1990. These are more or less, Visionary-Fantastic works inspired by Viennese Fantastic Realism Movement.

Please enjoy!

Selection 1:
"Triumph of Hercules"
Acrylic on canvas glued to a board
©1988 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa (Artiste Hikaru)
private collection

"Triumph of Hercules"©1988 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa   
Selection 2:
"Griffin turning"
Acrylic and Alkyd on masonite
© 1989 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa (Artiste Hikaru)
private collection

"Griffin turning"© 1989 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa

Selection 3:
 "Riddle of Cerberus"
Acrylic on canvas
©1990 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa (Artiste Hikaru)
lost (damaged beyond repair)


"Riddle of Cerberus"©1990 Hikaru Hirata-Miyakawa