RSS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why blogging when I already have the website of my own?

First of all, thanks for finding me, and I hope your visit will be worthwhile. 
One thing that I wanted to prevent was to make this blog the "alternative" website of mine. If you are dying to view my art images, please visit:
http://hikalux.weebly.com

In this blog, I would love to introduce my literally projects and the researches that I am currently conducting that would eventually become the polished book.
Although I may not be able to introduce some of the elements (...please buy my book! :)  ) The theme may include: Leonardo da Vinci, the Holy Grail, the Holy Scriptures studied from  both Hebrew and Aramaic, Mary Magdalene... etc.

Many of my artworks are done with the idea of supplementing the research article; therefore, it will be published in the book in the future.


I may also speak about my thoughts and my feeling during the conception and the creation stages of the certain artworks of mine. In other words, I would love to share my art processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment